Thursday, February 18, 2010

My trip to see my babies!

Last Friday I flew over to Aurora to see the kids. I returned on Tuesday Feb. 16, so it was a short trip. I didn't get very many pictures because I ended up getting sick with the stomach flu while I was there, so I wasn't feeling too great, to say the least.Basically, the only picture I got of Michelle.



I tried to get a decent picture of me with the kids as I was getting ready to go home, but, as you can see the boys really weren't interested in getting their picture taken with Grammy.

It was great to see everyone, but the kids had colds, and I was sick so it wasn't a very memorable trip other than the fact that I always LOVE to see those darling kids.

3 comments:

Lori said...

sorry you were sick! yuck. hope you feel better now. glad you got to visit the little red headed cuties.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you get to see them!!! How fun!

Memorable Wrappers said...

I'm jealous you got to go see them too! :)