Friday, April 4, 2008

I just returned from my trip to Arizona to visit Michelle and the kids. Blaine has been deployed and I think I'll want to go visit them often. As you can see, Asher is growing into a darling happy boy.
Kimberley is as beautiful and charming as ever.
Kimberley is a real girl. She has her purse and her baby and is ready to take a walk.
They have a little park just down the street from their house and the Arizona weather is perfect this time of year for a walk to the park.
Michelle is still beautiful, and she is a wonderful mother.

We're cleaned up and ready for church.


Our favorite activity is digging in the dirt.


2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

It was fun! We had a great time and Kimberley keeps asking when Grammy's coming home.

Jan said...

Marilyn, I can't tell who is having the most fun, you or the kids. Sure do miss you.
Yes, Michelle is so cute, no wonder those kids are so adorable.
love ya, jan