Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have no cute photos of babies today, but I thought that I'd better mention that I got my new church calling. In fact, Ken got a new calling along with me. He'd been released from the High Council and we were both enjoying a pretty stress-free month. As it turns out, our stress-free time will continue because we are now going to be team-teaching the marriage and family relations class in Sunday School. How cool is that? We may not know it all when it comes to this subject, but I think it will fun for us to be able to do this together. Anybody jealous?

3 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I'm not jealous, because our team-teaching of the 10 year olds involves Blaine teaching, while I sit in the mother's lounge with Asher and chat with the other moms. Can't beat that.

Unknown said...

I loved looking at your darling dining room. I remember all those peices you got here in ABQ. You have such a great talent to put things together and make them all look so great! You need to be published! love ya, jan

Unknown said...

YES i'm jealouos! ron and i taught that class many years ago before our kids all turned out messes. j/k
Me, the ward RS. prepardeness specialst??? what church do I belong too? jan